MADstreet

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Backstreet Boys Fan Forum

3 posters

'HWSS' only digital in Switzerland

Gianna S.
    Gianna S.
    Admin of the MADhouse

Number of posts : 1234
    Registration date : 2007-12-10

'HWSS' only digital in Switzerland Empty 'HWSS' only digital in Switzerland

Post by Gianna S. Wed 30 Jan 2008, 3:09 am

Due to the fact that the market for CD sales is nearly dead, more and more music files are in Switzerland only available on Internet stores like iTunes or www.exlibris.ch .
    So is the new Backstreet Boys single 'Helpless When She Smiles'.
    mushy's_Bi&Saved
    mushy's_Bi&Saved
    MADelicious
    MADelicious

Number of posts : 508

'HWSS' only digital in Switzerland Empty Re: 'HWSS' only digital in Switzerland

Post by mushy's_Bi&Saved Wed 30 Jan 2008, 6:18 am

That sucks! I like collecting the cds. I know you can only get the actual cd single in the states as an import which really sucks.
    Gianna S.
    Gianna S.
    Admin of the MADhouse

Post by Gianna S. Wed 30 Jan 2008, 2:34 pm

yeah I also like to have an actual CD in my hands, even though I copy them to my comp and my mp3player anyways. But I at least have something to let it get signed. Cool

And it really does suck, that it's still not out in the US! What are they waiting for? How well it does in Europe?!

Post by Guest Wed 30 Jan 2008, 4:11 pm

Well with NG i could buy Incomplete as a single and we also had I still. But this time around I haven't seen any single CD in the store. It sucks the fact that something like CD sellings might be lost with the years. The other day I was going my way back home listening to my iPod, and I remembered when we had Cassettes, then the CD appeared, the mp3 CDs gave a try but flopped, and now we all download the music and in some cases we burn it in blank CDs. So, I was wondering if music might end up in another format once again. That CDs get old and a newer and better format comes out. Maybe we end up buying memory cards like with videogames :headscratch:. Who has a hi-fi equipment anymore? Most of the people have speakers and an ipod to connect it to them. LOL yeah that's the kind of thoughts I have after a sleepless night and having put closure to the most stressful project of my life.
    Missatothaz
    Missatothaz
    MADteen
    MADteen

Number of posts : 230
    Registration date : 2007-12-11

Post by Missatothaz Fri 01 Feb 2008, 2:15 pm

have you heard of this musicbon by sony??? it's like a pre-paid card. you have to go to a regular shop and buy the card - it has the picture of the artist on it, like a cd cover... then you can go home and dl the cd with the code from the card... you can do whatever you want with the music and collect the cards instead of the cd's... are they kidding us??? it is sooooo stupid - complicated and totally senseless Rolling Eyes

nah nah, I still buy cd's from artists that are important to me. I love to have the whole package Smile
    Gianna S.
    Gianna S.
    Admin of the MADhouse

Post by Gianna S. Fri 01 Feb 2008, 2:21 pm

^^yeah I heard about that it really is stupid! What's the use of that?? If I'm at the store and have the choice between that card or the actual CD (for the same prize!!) I buy the CD - less work for me anyway, as to go home and then also download the music.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 4:32 am