MADstreet

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Backstreet Boys Fan Forum

Backstreet Boys’ Nick Carter: The Six-Pack Q&A

mushy's_Bi&Saved
    mushy's_Bi&Saved
    MADelicious
    MADelicious

Number of posts : 508
    Registration date : 2007-12-10

Backstreet Boys’ Nick Carter: The Six-Pack Q&A Empty Backstreet Boys’ Nick Carter: The Six-Pack Q&A

Post by mushy's_Bi&Saved Tue 11 Dec 2007, 8:46 am

Backstreet Boys’ Nick Carter: The Six-Pack Q&A

We’ll resist the temptation to use the “Backstreet’s Back” headline that’s popping up all over in response to the news that the Backstreet Boys‘ album Unbreakable debuted at number seven on the charts today. In honor of the new release, we posed six questions to former Paris Hilton guy-pal, reality-TV star and Dolphin ambassador Nick Carter. He admitted to some mild hotel-room destruction and revealed he’s a Smashing Pumpkins fan.
    What’s the most rock-star thing you’ve ever done?

“I remember I was having this party in my hotel room and it required me to have candles laying all over the place. And I had them all in a circle in this room and I didn’t realize, ‘Oh that’s right, these candles bleed.’ So they bled into the carpet and then they bled into the TV and I caused like $5,000 damage in this one hotel and they still won’t let me go there to this day.”

What was your favorite album when you were fourteen?

“I used to love E 1999 Eternal by Bone Thugs-N-Harmony.”

Do you regret doing your reality show, House of Carters?

“No, because it helped me realize that I had some problems and I needed to fix them — personally, mentally and physically.”

What’s on your current playlist?

“I listen to a mixture of stuff. I’ve got the new Smashing Pumpkins album which I’m in love with. I think it’s the most amazing thing. Also, Lloyd. I also like our album [laughs].”

When do you think you’ll know it’s time to retire?

“I think that’s a personal opinion. As long as you’re having fun and still doing stuff, it doesn’t matter what other people think.”

Who’s the coolest person you’ve ever met?

“I just don’t ever look at people that way. With everybody that I’ve met, there’s always been something I’ve learned about them that I like. You just need to look at everybody and realize that everybody has some good in them. I never really am in awe of people because we are just equal at the end of the day.”'

http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/index.php/2007/11/07/backstreet-boys-nick-carter-the-six-pack-qa/

Current date/time is Mon 06 May 2024, 2:43 pm