MADstreet

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Backstreet Boys Fan Forum

Backstreet Boy announces solo tour-digital spy article

mushy's_Bi&Saved
    mushy's_Bi&Saved
    MADelicious
    MADelicious

Number of posts : 508
    Registration date : 2007-12-10

Backstreet Boy announces solo tour-digital spy article Empty Backstreet Boy announces solo tour-digital spy article

Post by mushy's_Bi&Saved Mon 07 Apr 2008, 8:41 pm

Backstreet Boy announces solo tour

Monday, April 7 2008, 12:33 BST

By Alex Fletcher, Entertainment Reporter Backstreet Boy announces solo tour-digital spy article 160x120_backstreet_boys

Backstreet Boys star AJ McLean has announced details of his first solo European tour.

The singer kicks off the jaunt at London's IndigO2 on May 15. McLean's tour will then visit Germany, Sweden, Netherlands, Denmark and France.

He will showcase material from his debut LP, which is scheduled for release later this year.

McLean has been recording the album with OneRepublic's Ryan Tedder, 'N Sync's JC Chasez, Mark Hudson and Kristin Lundin.

Speaking about the LP, McLean said: "This record for me has allowed me to rediscover a sense of who I really am.

"I’ve been writing with some amazing people like Ryan Tedder and Mark Hudson; to be able to finally create this body of work, I really do think I’m going to surprise people with the direction of this album."

The boyband star also revealed that the record would have a "Southern rock vibe" to it.

Source-http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/a93229/backstreet-boy-announces-solo-tour.html?rss

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 10:42 pm