MADstreet

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Backstreet Boys Fan Forum

Brian's Blog from the official site

mushy's_Bi&Saved
    mushy's_Bi&Saved
    MADelicious
    MADelicious

Number of posts : 508
    Registration date : 2007-12-10

Brian's Blog from the official site Empty Brian's Blog from the official site

Post by mushy's_Bi&Saved Tue 11 Dec 2007, 5:49 am

Brian's Blog from the official site

Hey This is Brian, And This Is My Blog

I have to say the video we shot for Helpless When She Smiles was very epic like. We are waiting on the first tweaks from the rough cut but I can tell you this; in our fifteen year car in the music business we have only had 2 music videos with helicopter shots, If you remember More Than That off the Black and Blue CD and the other one is...? you guessed it, Helpless When She Smiles. The song itself is one of our favorites and I have a feeling that the video will be as well. Let me just say [how] pretty doggum powerful it was like shooting it was [. It was] like shooting a Backstreet Boys action film! When we get the final edit you will be the first to know. Oh and even though we are in Cologne, Germany for Thanksgiving I still wish everyone a happy turkey day and welcome home to those who have been away from your family.

God Bless,
    Brian

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 11:06 am